Thursday, January 8, 2015

Little Steps Closer, Long Ways to Go



Well,  I am a few steps closer to getting that blog on games started.  My wife did a much needed wipe and reset on my computer.  It was getting so slow, so buggy, so unusable that I'm sure it was only a few steps above using a typewriter than scanning the pages into a computer.  Which makes me sad really because it means that this computer is getting old.  I don't really feel like upgrading it any time soon since it is functional.  Not to mention, I have a fondness for this laptop as it is my first computer of this kind.  Oh sure, I've done writing on my home PC, but this is my my first laptop.  With it came a certain sort of freedom that made me feel like I did the first time I went driving on my own after I got my license.  Unlike having a license I never really needed to get away to go do something, in this case writing, but by being able to head out to a local eatery to eat and write is something I've wanted to be able to do for years.  And truthfully, the first time I got to do it was every bit as awesome as I'd hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment