Saturday, January 3, 2015

Planning a New Blog

Greetings to you, whomever you are!

I am currently working on a new blog centered around original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Wii U Games.  I hope to acquire some other old school systems so that I can blog on those as well, but we shall see.  For now, I need to finish up my articles that I have been ready to drop in the cue for that blog, but just haven't spent time to get them ready.

So much to say since the last time I blogged.  Uh...let's see.  I've moved to a bigger, better apartment.  The wife and I have an awesome, adorable little girl, and I get to work freelance writing jobs.  So all in all life is good.  It is definitely hectic/more busy than before, but much better than working retail job. Not to mention actually pursuing your career that you spent a good chunk of your college life on is a good thing too.

Anywho, here's to 2015, may it be the best year ever.  I know it sounds cheesy, but dang it, I think it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment